Making smarter transport choices could make you fitter, healthier and wealthier.
Taking action will help towards a cleaner, greener Scotland. Here are some good online resources and links to guide you and help you to take the first steps.
- Advice on doing the school run on foot
- Walk your way to good health
- All the advice, resources, maps and tools to make the most of walking
- Learn about the benefits of more regular walking at Paths for All
- Watch Simon Rennie discuss the health benefits of walking
- Making walkability a priority in Edinburgh
- Find safe cycle routes in your local area
- Route planner
- Cycling safely to school
- Free your bike info pack
- Everything you need to know about cycling in Scotland